Winter Overhaul Special
As the riding season is winding down its time to take advantage of our Winter Overhaul Special and get your bike in tip-top shape for the upcoming season! For a limited time, you can get our great New Bike Feel service at huge savings.
NEW BIKE FEEL, normally $299.99... NOW ONLY $150! - that's 50% OFF!
If you love to ride you owe it to yourself to treat your bike to this service. More than just a 'big' tune-up, this comprehensive package will restore your bike to near new condition. Start the season off right!
We now have two convenient locations to better serve you. If you are closer to the Pittsfield location feel free to take it there for this service.
- Hydraulic brake flush, bleed, caliper reset, and lube is an additional $40.Normally an $80 charge for both brakes. (highly recommended that we bleed hydraulic brakes if over one year old)
- Reverb seat post service 50% off
New cable and housing x 4 and new bar tape HIGHLY recommended,
NOT INCLUDED in price.
Complete overhauls do not include overhauling suspension components, dropper seat post service or bleeding of disc brakes.
Offer Expires February 28th, 2017.
OUR SERVICE MENU
The Total package - $699.99*
*Ask for full details
We will rebuild your bike with new everything.
• Full strip down and overhaul of the whole bike
• New bearings (not “if required”, new ones every time)
• New cables (not “if required”, new ones every time)
• New bar tape, or grips (not “if required”, new ones every time)
• New tires and tubes (not “if required”, new ones every time)
• Wash & wax
• Fit measurements recorded and shared with rider
• 24 hour turn around
• Delivery of repaired bike back to rider
• Name sticker on top tube
• Pre-post weights recorded and shared with rider
• 30 day personal follow up from mechanic
• Voucher for an Annual Service
A La Cart Service Menu
$80 HOURLY RATE
Estimates are Free
Free accessory installation
at time of bike purchase
ACTUAL RATES MAY VARY.
As the industry changes, bikes become more and more unique and may require more time than slated.
When you ignore your regular suspension service, all that dirt and grit works its self into the inner workings of your shock or fork and can wreak havoc. Wait too long and your suspension will be non-serviceable.
A replacement RockShox Pike 150mm 29er fork would cost you around $900, the $85 service for that fork is much more affordable.
Bring your bike in for a free suspension assessment for more details!
Learn how to fix your own bike.
Ever been stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire or found your derailleur out of tune and had to suffer through a long ride? We can help you demystify the inner workings of your bike and help make maintenance a breeze as opposed to a chore. Quiet season in the bike shop, snow out there on the roads and trails, winter is the time to sharpen your bike mechanic skills. Check out our offerings of PARK TOOL bicycle repair classes below!