Giant's Control Tower 3 is an affordable floor pump that features an efficient aluminum barrel, and a composite base and ergonomic handle for excellent pumping power. And, this great inflator fits all valves, has a thumb-lock head and a long, durable hose. Plus, you'll love the handy built-in gauge, too.
- DoubleHead™ valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- High-pressure floor pump - Raised gauge for better visibility - Durable steel barrel - Universal pump head fits both Presta & Schrader valves - Max pressure: 160 psi - Made in Taiwan
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
A floor pump is one of the best investments a rider can make to keep their bike ready for action. Experts agree that tire pressure affects ride quality more than any fancy frame material, the latest suspension, or high-tech wheels. In addition to ride quality, tire pressure affects traction for cornering and stopping, rolling efficiency, power transfer, flat prevention, and overall safety. A floor pump will make inflating your tires easier, faster, and more accurate when compared to a small hand pump, compressor, or other inflating device. The features on the Domestique includes high quality steel and plastic construction for durability, a dual-head design with thumb-lock lever for easily switching between Presta/Schrader tube valve types, an integrated pressure gauge, comfortable ergonomic plastic composite handle, and heavy-duty composite base for stability. - High-quality steel and plastic construction designed with value in mind - Features dual Presta/Schrader head with thumb-lock lever, integrated pressure gauge and heavy duty composite base - High air volume stroke quickly inflates up to 120PSI (8 Bar) maximum pressure
All the features you need at a price that’s hard to beat! Features: - Ergonomic Rubber Coated Handle - Extra Tall 28 1/2-inch Height - Simple Valve Head Fits Presta and Schrader Valves - All Metal Barrel and Nylon Base - Equipped With Ball and Accessory Attachments Specs: - Capacity: 160 PSI - Weight: 1,262 Grams
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
Specialized's Air Tool Blast Tubeless Tire Setter features a high-pressure tank that dumps a high volume of air into a road or mountain tubeless tires. This enables you to quickly and easily lock the beads into the rim for a proper seal. Now, setting-up tubeless tires at home can be done without a pricey air compressor. - Removes the necessity for an air compressor when installing tubeless tires. - Portable design blasts air into your tubeless tires for fast and easy set-up. - Works with road, mountain, and 6Fattie tubeless tires. - Inflate with a floor pump that has a pressure gauge, operating range of 100–140 PSI (7–9.5 BAR). - Safety valve protects canister from over inflation.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
$65.00 - $70.00
The FPD-200 has a large, top mounted easy-to-read digital gauge. The digital gauge is also backlit and ensures accuracy to 1%. The pump head is a simple valve for ease of use on both Presta & Schrader valves. The base has ribbed plastic inserts for grip when using the pump with cycling cleats. A ball and accessory attachment is included, making the pump versatile beyond your cycling needs. Features: - Large, easy-to-read backlit digital gauge - Durable metal barrel & base - Easy to grip ergonomic handle - Ribbed plastic inserts in base for good grip with cycling cleats - Handle lock - Equipped with ball & accessory attachments - Accurate to 1% +/- - Easy to change battery - 2" digital gauge (measured diagonally) Specs: - Capacity: 160 PSI - Weight: 1,658 grams - Height: 28 1/2"
Pinpoint accuracy for your mountain bike tire pressures. Control 1+ MTB has a huge 2.5" top mounted pressure gauge so you can get your bike completely dialed, up to 40psi for modern wider tires running lower pressures. The Auto Head™ instantly switches between Presta and Schrader and the steel barrel and base gives a secure footing and long lifespan. Features - Easy-to-read 2.5" top mount gauge - Rated up to 40 psi for accurate readouts for plus, fat and low-pressure tubeless applications - +/- 1% gauge accuracy - Durable steel barrel and base -Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
Durable CNC machined aluminum barrel and base. Varnished wood handle with aluminum junction and steel piston. Extremely accurate Digital gauge. Extra long, nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers. Resilient anodized high-polish finish. ABS2 equipped.
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a pro-quality cast aluminum base, barrel, and ergonomic handle with rugged internals for easy pumping and excellent durability. Featuring Specialized's great SwitchHitter II head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, this sturdy pump also sports an easy-to-read oversize gauge that makes finding the right pressures a breeze.
Page 1 of 1