Giant's Control Tower 3 is an affordable floor pump that features an efficient aluminum barrel, and a composite base and ergonomic handle for excellent pumping power. And, this great inflator fits all valves, has a thumb-lock head and a long, durable hose. Plus, you'll love the handy built-in gauge, too.
- DoubleHead™ valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- High-pressure floor pump - Raised gauge for better visibility - Durable steel barrel - Universal pump head fits both Presta & Schrader valves - Max pressure: 160 psi - Made in Taiwan
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
A floor pump is one of the best investments a rider can make to keep their bike ready for action. Experts agree that tire pressure affects ride quality more than any fancy frame material, the latest suspension, or high-tech wheels. In addition to ride quality, tire pressure affects traction for cornering and stopping, rolling efficiency, power transfer, flat prevention, and overall safety. A floor pump will make inflating your tires easier, faster, and more accurate when compared to a small hand pump, compressor, or other inflating device. The features on the Domestique includes high quality steel and plastic construction for durability, a dual-head design with thumb-lock lever for easily switching between Presta/Schrader tube valve types, an integrated pressure gauge, comfortable ergonomic plastic composite handle, and heavy-duty composite base for stability. - High-quality steel and plastic construction designed with value in mind - Features dual Presta/Schrader head with thumb-lock lever, integrated pressure gauge and heavy duty composite base - High air volume stroke quickly inflates up to 120PSI (8 Bar) maximum pressure
With its Presta and Schrader fitting Dual Valve Head, Serfas' FP-45 Floor Pump gets the job done. It features a durable aluminum barrel, sturdy nylon base, and an oversize gauge. You'll easily pump up any tire using the ergonomic nylon handle. Plus, additional inflation attachments for balls are conveniently stored inside the handle's removable ends.
All the features you need at a price that’s hard to beat! Features: - Ergonomic Rubber Coated Handle - Extra Tall 28 1/2-inch Height - Simple Valve Head Fits Presta and Schrader Valves - All Metal Barrel and Nylon Base - Equipped With Ball and Accessory Attachments Specs: - Capacity: 160 PSI - Weight: 1,262 Grams
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
$54.99 - $60.00
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a steel body, rugged internals, a long hose, sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent durability. You also get Specialized's great SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, oversize gauge to make finding the right pressure a breeze.
$59.99 - $63.00
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Oversized machined steel barrel and piston with aluminum base. High-volume, maximum flow design efficiently inflates large diameter tires and can quickly seat tubeless setups. Large 2.5-inch gauge optimized for low pressure fine-tuning. Extra-long, high-strength oversized hose with aluminum couplers. Durable painted finish with varnished wood handle. - High-volume ABS2 equipped
Pinpoint accuracy for your mountain bike tire pressures. Control 1+ MTB has a huge 2.5" top mounted pressure gauge so you can get your bike completely dialed, up to 40psi for modern wider tires running lower pressures. The Auto Head™ instantly switches between Presta and Schrader and the steel barrel and base gives a secure footing and long lifespan. Features - Easy-to-read 2.5" top mount gauge - Rated up to 40 psi for accurate readouts for plus, fat and low-pressure tubeless applications - +/- 1% gauge accuracy - Durable steel barrel and base -Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
Durable CNC machined aluminum barrel and base. Varnished wood handle with aluminum junction and steel piston. Extremely accurate Digital gauge. Extra long, nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers. Resilient anodized high-polish finish. ABS2 equipped.
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a pro-quality cast aluminum base, barrel, and ergonomic handle with rugged internals for easy pumping and excellent durability. Featuring Specialized's great SwitchHitter II head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, this sturdy pump also sports an easy-to-read oversize gauge that makes finding the right pressures a breeze.
Page 1 of 1