$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
$4.50 - $7.15
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Single Frame Plug for Dropper Routing
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
- Universal design double rail saddle clamp
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.00 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light and durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Use without washers for two chainrings, with washers for one DH ring - Bolts and nuts use hex keys - Includes 15 pieces total; 5 nuts, 5 bolts, 5 washers - Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
$9.99 - $19.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $19.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$9.99 - $23.50
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
- 6 replacement bolts for all Straitline stem models
Page 1 of 4 Next page