Flat Pedal Mountain Bike Shoes with an Impact-Resistant Toe Box
The adidas Five Ten Freerider Pro Mountain Bike Shoes match proven flat pedal control with enhanced impact coverage and a quick-drying synthetic upper. Cushioned and water-resistant, they offer comfort for full days on the bike. Stealth S1 rubber and a Dotty tread offer the legendary pedal control you expect from the Freerider.
- Lace closure
- Fast-drying synthetic upper
- OrthoLite sockliner
- Molded EVA midsole
- Impact-resistant urethane toe box
- Stealth S1 Dotty rubber outsole
High-Top Shoes for Adventure Biking
To bikepack is to explore. When the ride is more about the adventure than the destination, these adidas Five Ten mountain biking shoes fit the bill. Pedal, push, and hike in any terrain with the comfort, traction, and support made for all-day adventure.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Textile and mesh upper
- High-top adventure biking shoes
- EVA midsole
- Non-marking Stealth Phantom rubber outsole
Transfer maximum power to the pedals. The Kestral Pro Boa combines our stiffest sole and clipless compatibility for an efficient all-mountain ride. The Boa Fit system means you can dial in a secure fit, while the wide Stealth C4 rubber sole provides confident footing in all terrain. Mesh inserts enhance breathability, and the quick-drying synthetic upper maintains all-weather comfort.
- Boa Closure System for micro-adjustment, and secure and consistent hold
- Mesh inserts enhance breathability, and the quick-drying synthetic upper maintains all-weather comfort
- Stealth C4 rubber sole provides confident footing in all terrain
- Durable, lightweight EVA midsole
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Regular fit, clipless style