NiteRider Lumina 950 Boost
The NiteRider Lumina 950 Boost provides enough light that it can be used in just about all riding conditions, whether it be on the road, on your favorite mountain biking trail, or hand-held in Walk Mode. Specifically designed to meet the needs of riders in all cycling categories, the Lumina 950 Boost features an all new Boost Mode light setting. Simply double click the power button, giving you the option to operate your light at maximum light output! And utilizing a CREE LED, means you’ll get what most consider to be the best LEDs available on the market today. These high performance LEDs are extremely reliable, with no filament to break or burn out. With NiteRider's custom engineered optics, the Lumina 950 Boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous long-distance spot and a wide flood beam pattern of 950 brilliant lumens! The high-strength head light body casing is comprised of lightweight aluminum and Dupont fiberglass reinforced nylon that is highly durable.
- New Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 950 lumens!
- 5 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- Easy on and off handlebar strap mount with quick release tab
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately)
- IntelliCharge – Reduce charge time in half!
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold
power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
Lumina 950 Boost run times and modes
Lumen Output: 950
Run Time: 0:40–18:00hrs
Quick Charge Time: 2:30hrs at 1Amp
Normal Charge Time: 5:00hrs at 500mA
Lumina Boost Mode